APRIL 13TH, 2024
Join us at the Indiana Orff Schulwerk Association Chapter Share event to immerse yourself in the creativity and expertise of our IOSA members. Discover a wealth of inspiration as our talented members share innovative lesson ideas, exciting activities, and novel processes to enhance your music room. Don't miss this opportunity to enrich your teaching repertoire and connect with fellow educators passionate about Orff Schulwerk. It's a collaborative space where ideas flow, creativity thrives, and the joy of music education comes to life!
- Damon Clevenger - Folk Dance Festival Preview
- Erin Elliott - Using Children's Literature to Enhance Recorder Skills
- Sondra Hardisty - Manipulating the Volumes
- Brett Hawkins - Creative Explorations with Familiar Christmas Songs
- Kirsi Seagraves - Rocking with Royals
- Sarah Rees - We All Stomp for Ice Cream